The Fifteen Promises
The Blessed Virgin Mary promised to Saint Dominic and to all who
follow that “Whatever you ask in the Rosary will be granted.” She left
for all Christians Fifteen Promises to those who recite the Holy Rosary.
1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. The Rosary will cause virtue and good
works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God;
it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its
vanities, and will lift them to the desire for eternal things. Oh, that
souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
6. Whoever shall recite the Rosary
devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries
shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His
justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he
shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the
Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God
and the plenititude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall
participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
9. I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
12. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son
that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the
entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my sons and daughters, and brothers and sisters of my only Son Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion of my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.